- Although they are excellent on stillwaters, Vari-Weights are designed primarily for the river angler who needs to make small adjustments to the weight loading in order to get the feeder fishing perfectly.
- The ability to make these adjustments without replacing one feeder for another and without altering its streamlining is a real advantage especially when fishing for drop backs with a carbon quiver tip.
- With just one light and one heavy Vari-Weight feeder nine different weight combinations are available.
- The base weights are divided into two unequal parts and simply slide in and out of their housing in the bottom of each feeder.
- Either base weights can be removed and light weights can be swapped for heavy.
- Should a base weight become stuck in place due to groundbait etc it can be pushed out with a disgorger through the lower hole in the solid end.
- There are four Vari-Weight feeders in the family each with its own range of nine different weight combinations.
- Sold in pairs – one lightweight and one heavyweight per pack.
- Large – 1 x Brown 50g & 1 x Green 30g
- Medium – 1 x Brown 40g & 1 x Green 24g
- Small – 1 x Brown 30g & 1 x Green 18g
- Mini – 1 x Brown 20g & 1 x Green 12g
There are no reviews yet.