- As the name suggests these are perfect for targeting smaller species. They use specialised PTFE-coated barbless hooks that have been tied to a suitable diameter N-Gauge line. Designed with the avid pole angler in mind.
- There are three different hook patterns available and each is tied with a bayonet-style hair, making them all ideal for baits such as corn, meat and mini boilies, and each is 6 inches long.
- All three patterns feature perfectly tied spade-end hooks, as neat as anyone can tie them up themselves, and with a figure-of-eight loop knot at the other end for easy attachment to your line.
- They all come neatly packaged on cards that make them easy to use – no knots as you try to unravel them! – Plus they will even fit into their cases.
- They come in a range of sizes, from a size 14 to 0.15mm line right down to a size 20 to 0.11mm, with a size 16 to 0.13mm, and both the size 18 and 20 tied to 0.11mm N-Gauge.
- F1 Pellet Spade End Barbless Hook
- 8 Per Pack
- Perfect hook size to line strength ratio
- Designed with the pole angler in mind.
- Perfectly tied spade end hook
- Figure of eight loop for easy connection.
- Size 14 – 5lb (0.15mm Diameter)
- Size 16 – 4lb (0.13mm Diameter)
- Size 18 – 3lb (0.11mm Diameter)
- Size 20 – 3lb (0.11mm Diameter)
There are no reviews yet.