Much improved due to a few key tweaks, the second edition of this popular match luggage now features a more refined layout inside, with plenty of pocket space and 15mm padded inserts to protect each individual rod and reel.
Furthermore, the internal Q-case and bankstick/landing net pocket have bee split across each side to distribute the weight more evenly, and create more space.
Other improvements are in the material, which now utilises a thicker more robust high-grade fabric which is less prone to scratches. The base has also had a makeover, which now uses a more dense fabric and offers greater reistance to wear and tear.
The bag itself is slightly bigger to make it easier to ‘stagger’ your made-up rods and reels.
- Double sided. This bag will easily carry 4-6 set ups up to 12ft two-piece rods (195cm)
- Hard case for the ultimate of protection
- Padded inner pockets, with 15mm dividers, designed to house other hardware needed for sessions like bank sticks, feeder arms, umbrellas, net handles and much more
- A higher grade carbon effect leather material provides a stylish, tough, easy clean outer surface.
- Padded carry and shoulder straps make transporting to your swim comfortable and easy.
- Boot handle helps loading the bag into your vehicle quick and easy.
- Weight: 5kg approx.
There are no reviews yet.