- STARLITES have been helping to catch fish after dark for 14 years, in which time the popular range has continued to expand. Initially available in one standard size, there are now Big, Slim, Mini, Micro, Bulb, Long and Extra Long versions.
- All Starlites work on the simple but established principle of two non-toxic, non-corrosive chemicals inside a plastic tube separated by a wall of glass. This wall breaks when bent, mixing the chemicals and causing a reaction and the resultant powerful glow which lasts between four and six hours.
- Visible at 30 yards in the standard size and a mighty 160 yards in the largest, all: Starlites have a two year shelf life. There’s not a branch of angling where Starlites can’t be used.
- Tench anglers fix them on floats to fish pit margins, river anglers wrap them to quivertips, and carp hunters tape them to bobbins. The versatility of Starlites makes them first choice for anglers all over the country and the brand leader for bite detection after the sun has gone down.
- Contains one nitelite and silicone tubing for attaching floats. 6-8 hours life.
There are no reviews yet.